Job Summary: Full time position, 40 hours per week. Daily responsibilities include reading blueprints, loading and unloading trucks, assembling office furniture, systems furniture, and demountable walls systems.
- Pay Frequency: Bi-Weekly
- Wages: Highly competitive hourly rate based on experience.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 1 Year office furniture installation experience. (Preferred)
- 2 years’ experience with office furniture. (Preferred)
- Valid driver’s license. (Required)
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 100 lbs.
The position includes growth opportunities, bonus opportunities, paid vacation, and holidays. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance. Voluntary life and AD&D available.
Interested candidates send resume to Toni Wray or call (717) 948-5304