This year, Steelcase Education will award up to 10 grant recipients with the furniture, tools and on-site services to create an Active Learning Center at their institution. Interested?
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Once you fill out the eligibility form and confirm that your classroom is eligible, here’s how the application process works.
- Grant Proposal Form: Tell us about your institution and the space you’re currently using.
- Grant Proposal Questionnaire: Explain how your institution will use the grant.
- Project Timeline: Share your estimated timeline of when required activities for the grant will happen.
- Upload Photos of Current Space: Share up to four images of your current learning space.
- Leadership Approval: Add your leader as a collaborator and have them complete their section of the application.
- Commitment of Grant Recipient: Digitally sign our grant agreement.
*Please note: Every applicant has the opportunity to add collaborators to their application, so they don’t have to be the only one that fills it out. Also, the application saves as you go, so no information is lost.
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED
Steelcase Education is offering the Active Learning Center Grant 2019 to up to 10 recipients. The grant includes:
- Furniture, design review, installation
- On-site training and a Learning Environment Evaluation measurement tool
- New: enhanced professional learning and transformation services
- Package valued at $132,000
- Monday, December 2, 2019: Grant Opens
- Monday, December 9, 2019: Grant Webinar
- Monday, February 3, 2020: Applications due by 11:59 PM PST
- Friday, March 20, 2020: Grant Recipients Announced
LET’S GET STARTED
Having problems logging-in or verifying your email address? Contact the SurveyMonkey Apply support team at email@example.com.
- Review Grant Proposal Guide
- Register for our Grant webinar
- Get buy-in from your leadership
- Review Commitment of Grant
For more detailed information, please visit Steelcase’s Active Learning Center Grant’s homepage.